CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Leonard 1: Round 4

When we last visited the Leonard family, little twins Rachel and Riley grew from babies to toddlers to children. Meanwhile, Seth's mother Savannah passed away, leaving the town elderless for awhile. Again, the mysterious voice wasn't quick enough with the camera to capture the moment. The week ended with another Tranquility Acres first-a heavy snowfall.

Now, let's see what the twins are up to this morning...



Riley's jumping on her bed...



While Rachel floods the bathroom. What a nice way to start the week, huh?

Rachel: Did you say something?

Nah, go back to what you were doing.



Riley: I got an A+!!!

Great job!



Rachel: Me too!!!

Again, great job.



Girls, you know that money just gets credited to the whole family. There's no reason to rush to it all the time.



Oh, boy. Here we go again.



Awww. See, they can be sweet.

Riley: Wanna go splash in the puddles from the shower?

Sometimes...



They do seem to be good at gymnastics, though.



Well, it's about time we've seen a parent in the picture here! Where have you two been?

Kayla: At work.



Guess what, Rachel?

Rachel: What?

It's Tranquility Acres' very first snow day!!!

Rachel: Yes!!!!!



And back out into the snow we go...



Just don't freeze yourselves, girls. Your parents' aren't home and that nanny...

Rachel: Ok, ok.



Oh, and here come the evil snowmen again...



Look, big brother Logan came over to play with the girls.

Rachel: Eat snow, losers!!



Oh, good. Everyone's back inside now. And here's Seth's first appearance this week.

Seth: It's great to see you Logan...and you too, mysterious voice.



Rachel: Look at our new school clothes!

Nice. You two look adorable.



Hot chocolate, an essential part of a snow day.

Rachel: It's good!

Yup. Hey, what's that noise...it kind of sounds like a ferret...

Rachel: A what?

Never mind. Drink your hot chocolate, I'll go and investigate.



Oh, my...

Rachel: What is it?

Well, I'm not quite sure why, but you've got a penguin on your front lawn.



Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome Mumble the penguin to the blog.

Rachel: Mumble?

Yeah, from...oh, never mind. You guys don't see a lot of movies.



Good job, girls. Work on those skills!

Rachel: I have to practice too, Riley!

Be patient, Rachel. She's almost done.



Riley: Hi, my name's Riley!

I think he's a bit too old for you, dear.



Rachel: This snow stuff is so cool!!! I love getting days off for no reason.

It's too bad you don't go to school where I did...we got days off for heat and one off for rain, too.



How sweet. Conner stuck around to play with Riley.



Oh, it's their birthday! That's why Riley's making teenage friends.





What a beautiful young woman you are, Rachel!

Rachel: Thanks!

What asperation for you?

Rachel: Knowledge.

Alright, and now your sister....



You're just as lovely! Which asperation for you?

Riley: Pleasure.

Why doesn't that surprise me?



Riley: So Conner...Now that I'm older...

Ahh, I see what was going on. Riley's smarter than I gave her credit for.



Kayla: It's starting to snow again...



Guess what? You've got another snow day!!!

Riley: Yeah!!!

Two in one week. That almost never happens.



Riley: So Conner, since we've got the day off, do you want to go on a date?

Hey, I've got an idea. How about you two go ice skating?

Riley: Where?



At the brand-new Tranquility Acres ice arena, that's where!

Riley: I'm not so sure about this...



It doesn't seem like he minds your bad skating.



Nor does he mind public affection, apparently.

Riley: I think he's the one!!

Great! Now back home for a nice relaxing evening.



Or....Hey, wait a minute! You guys have an alarm!

Kayla: It only took you how many robberies to remember?



Just you wait, Jessica the robber...



Fight! Fight! Fight!

Riley: I can't watch this!!!



Nothing calms the nerves like a game of red hands!

Seth: Mysterious voice?

I can't tell them apart either, Seth. Don't worry. I guessed with the lableing.



Rachel: What a night...

I know. You guys must be exhausted.



Riley: Wheee!!!

I guess I spoke too soon.



A little much for a greeting, Riley!




A fishing date. Nice idea, Riley.

Riley: This is HUGE!




It's that time again!!!



Well now you've caught up with your twin, Kayla.



Well, how do you guys plan to spend your golden years once the twins go off to college?



Kayla: I'm going to work in my garden.

And Seth is...



Apparently going to perform minor surgery out on the lawn. Nice. You know, I think this would be a good time to leave you guys. I'll see Riley and Rachel at college!!!

0 comments: