CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leonard 4: Round 2

We've finally reached the last house in round two, and that house belongs to the other halves of the Leonard and Geller twins, Ben and Destiny.



Hi, guys! Nice outfit, Ben...

Ben: What...I like my shorts!

You look like an old man on the bottom and a teenager on the top. That's not right.



Ben: Destiny, I've been wanting to ask you something...



Careful Ben, don't blind her...



Destiny: Yes!!!!

Ok, you know the drill. Another wedding...



Destiny's family is here! Hey, Sam and Noah! Wait...where's Julia?

Noah: Well, there's a 2 person limit on parties around here. Since Destiny came to Julia's wedding, Destiny decided that Dad should come to hers.

A 2 person limit? That's kind of lame.



More untraditional attire-I've never seen a bright red wedding dress before.







Destiny: I'm glad you could make it, Dad...

Yeah, with this 2 person limit it must be hard to make the cut.



Yeah, this is wedding entertainment. Let's all listen to the bride make a speech about music...



Ok, party's over! It's honeymoon time!



Ben: Hey Des, you thinking what I'm thinking...

I sure am. I'm out of here.



Guys, I think you might have been a bit too loud. The cops are outside...

Destiny: It's ok...




Destiny: He's just dropping off our new puppy, Rusty.

Awww, I wish it wasn't dark so I could see him better.



I can see that...

Destiny: Well, this is quite a surprise...

Not to me. And look, you guys have Halloween pajamas!



That was fast...

Destiny: Owwwww!!



Destiny: Hi, baby...

Baby what?



Destiny: It's a boy! Meet Peter!

Hi, Peter!



Did it feel good to go back to work today?

Destiny: Yeah, but I'm glad to be home with my son.



You're such a good father, Ben...

Ben: Thank you!

Now please go and get some new clothes...



Hey, look at Rusty!



Destiny: You grew up into such a pretty dog, Rusty...

And he's so well behaved, too...



Aww, it's like he's sleeping in the ocean.

Destiny: Actually, his crib has clouds and suns on it...

Ok, the ocean and the sky at the same time.



Destiny: Come on, Peter! It's your birthday!!



Happy Birthday dear Peter...wait, where's Ben?

Destiny: At work. It's ok, though.



Such a cute little boy...



Glad to see you're home from work, Ben. Not wasting any time here, are we?



You know, he looks a lot like his cousin Kristin...

Destiny: Well, Julia and I are identical twins and Ben and Logan are identical twins...so our genes are probably the same.

I honestly never considered that.



Destiny, were the pink pajamas really needed?

Destiny: He just grew up into them, I didn't pick them out.



Aww, puppy love!!!



Peter: Wuv you, Rusty...

Don't worry, Rusty. He'll stop crushing you soon.



Hey Peter, I know you love Rusty but you guys can't share food!!



Look, your pajamas match...

Destiny: He's taking his first steps. Can't you focus on that?

Fine. Look at him take his first steps...in pink pajamas.



Ben: Say bottle...

The last skill...don't worry, Ben. He'll get it.



And that, my friends, brings us to the end of this week and the end of round two! Stand by for the scorecard!!!



0 comments: