CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Greene 2: Round 6

Last round, Bryanna and Joshua Greene continued to cope with the wrath of the ghost of Bryanna's grandmother Ella. During the daylight hours, they focused on raising their sons Alexander and Mason. As Alexander grew into a teen and Mason became a child, Bryanna decided she needed a change and entered the adventurer career track. At the end of the week, Alexander had found love with Erika Geller and went to college, leaving only Mason at home.



And it looks like we're here just in time for another big birthday.

Joshua: Yup! It's the big one!

I know I'm not ready for this...you two were just little toddlers when I met you...



Um...shouldn't your hair be gray?

Joshua: I guess I'm just naturally youthful!

Naturally youthful...right. More like you had a bad dye job seeing as how your eyebrows don't match.



Now it's Bryanna's turn...



Wow, time really flies.

Bryanna: I'm not dead yet, though...

Don't say that word. You should have seen me when your mom died.



Mason: I got an A+!

Joshua: Great job, son!

Yeah, at least somebody did something productive with their day. Unlike some people who spent the day walking around in their underwear.



Bryanna: Ok, we'll see you later on. Bye!

Who are you calling?

Bryanna: Well, with just Mason at home we needed something to shake things up.

Glad you're not the only one who feels that way.



You got a kitten!



Bryanna: Yup, we're gonna call her Snowball.

Snowball? You do realize that she probably won't have that white fur forever.



Oh, well. Everyone seems to like her. But Joshua, please change your hair.

Joshua: No! I will not go back to gray!

Back? You never went to gray.



And the nanny makes another wonderful contribution to the household...



Man, I can't wait for Mason to become a teen.



And apparently I'm not going to have to wait too long. Where are your parents, buddy?

Mason: At work.

Aww, that's so sad.



Well, you did grow into a dashing young man.

Mason: Dashing?

Yes, dashing! I'm trying to broaden my vocabulary. Now what aspiration would you like?

Mason: Knowledge.

Taking after Mom and your big sister, I see. There's going to be a lot of knowledge sims around here.



And Mason's first act as a teen is to save his house from another nanny-induced fire. Nice job, Mason.



So how was Mason's first day of high school?

Bryanna: Huh...oh, I don't know. I've been...

Busy with the cat. Yes, I can see that.



Oh, look. Mason brought home a friend. And look who it is-the non-alpha Geller twin.



Mason: I really like you, Eryn...

Well, I think we've got established couple #1!



Nice going, Joshua!



Aww, you two have to be the cutest couple ever. Head over to the couch so I can get a better shot.



Yeah, I really like you two together.



Oh, look who's back.

Ella's Ghost: Ooga Booga!

Bryanna: Ahhhh!



Ella's Ghost: You got rid of my bed!

What did you expect? You died! I'm not making other people sleep in your bed. That's just...weird.



Ella's Ghost: Ooga Booga!

Mason: Ahhh!

So Ella's theory seems to be that since I deleted her bed nobody else can use theirs.



Looks like we'll finally see if Snowball's name will stick!



Hmm...she's still kind of white.



Ella, what are you doing here?

Ella: I came home with Mason.

You realize Mason is dating your sister?

Ella: We'll see about that.



Mason: Ella, I'm not dating you! I'm going out with Eryn! She's your sister-how could you even think...

Ella: Oh, come on. I am so the better twin.

Mason: No...and plus you have the same name as my great-grandma who keeps haunting my house. That's just too creepy.

You tell her, Mason.



I see you invited Eryn back over.

Mason: Here...I wanted you to have this.



Eryn: For me? Aww, you shouldn't have!



That must have been some gift!



Aww, sorry Bryanna. I'm not that familiar with the ways of Space Pirates.



Bryanna: At least I have my kitty to make me feel better.



I'm sure destroying Mason's homework will make him feel better.



And Eryn seems to like Snowball. That will help, seeing as she'll be moving in here after college.



However, I don't think Snowball likes Eryn too much.



At least the family likes her.

Bryanna: Eryn's a lovely girl. I'm so happy she'll be joining our family.



Whoa, I just had a flashback to last winter when Alexander was outside building snowmen.

Mason: Weird.

Well, this just about brings us to the end of the week...



Why don't I let Ella's ghost take us out?

Ella's Ghost: Ooga Booga!

Mason: Ahhh!!!

See you next round, Greene's!

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: I'm so happy Mason ended up bringing home Eryn. They are such a cute couple, and they are a really good match for each other. And it was fun to see Ella get off the bus the next day-too late! And I need to get a new outfit for Bryanna, because with that purple shirt she looks just like Savannah Leonard. I actually typed Savannah a few times when labeling the pictures.




0 comments: