CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Larson 4: Round 6




When we last visited the Larson family, Kristin and Mark wasted no time in training their daughter Elphaba to work in the family garden. Kristin had much more gardening time on her hands as she became pregnant with her and Mark's second child, a boy named Fiyero. Mark continued to enjoy life in permanent platinum after becoming Captain Hero. At the end of the week, Kristin was beginning to show the signs that baby number three was on the way.




Hey there, Kristin. You're looking a bit better.

Kristin: Thanks. I've been feeling a little bit better too. Maybe that nausea I had last week was just a fluke.

Um, I don't know about that.



Still at it in the garden, huh?

Kristin: It saves us so much money on food bills.

That's true.



Oh, and there's little Fiyero, doing what little boys do best.



Still think it was just a fluke?

Kristin: I guess not. Well, Fiyero and Elphaba both grow up soon so it won't be that hard.

Not like your mom and her last minute twins. By the way, have you met those two yet?

Kristin: No...I should probably go over there one of these days.



Happy birthday dear Elphaba...



Very nice. So what aspiration would you like?

Elphaba: I want to have a lot of friends.

Popularity it is, then.



Oh, and it's Fiyero's birthday as well. Happy birthday dear Fiyero...



Also very nice.

Fiyero: Don't I get to pick an aspiration too?

Sorry, not until your next birthday.



But you do get to learn to work the garden.

Fiyero: Gee, thanks.



Man, nothing seems to take the spark away from you two.



Except for labor, that is.

Kristin: It's time!!!



Alright, so there's only one new addition...



So? Boy or girl?

Kristin: We've got a baby girl. Meet Nessarose.



Hey, your pajamas match her room, Mark.

Mark: Um, I don't want to talk about it. I don't think my pajamas should really match a baby girl's nursery.

I'll see what I can do.




So how does it feel to have three kids?

Kristin: Not that different, actually. But then again, Elphaba's pretty much self-sufficient now.



Fiyero: All right! My first A+!

Always on the day a baby is born.



Wait a minute...if he hasn't learned to study yet how did that A+ happen?

Fiyero: Um...last night I was really tired so Elphaba did my homework for me.

I don't condone cheating in my town, Fiyero.



Aww. Elphaba is such a good big sister.



Let's see...I think Mark should handle the giant robot, just like all the other Captain Heros in town.



What a surprise...



Happy birthday dear Nessarose...



Very cute, but a change of hairstyle is in order.



But I guess we're teaching her to talk first.

Mark: Say "bottle"

Nessarose: Bottle

Smart little thing, though.



And I see big sister is taking over the potty training duties.

Elphaba: Mom and Dad are on a date. They're just in the living room, but they're still pretty busy.

Well, your mom's life goal is to have 50 really good dates. She pretty much has to be dating 24/7.



I'm so glad that you get along with both of your siblings. So many other houses have kids who hate the new baby when it's born.

Elphaba: Well, I was older when she was born so I have less of a reason to be jealous.



And Fiyero seems to enjoy his new little sister as well.

Fiyero: She is pretty cute...



Mark: (singing) Put one foot in front of the other...

Hey, I taught you that song!

Mark: Um...ok.



You know, I think this would be a great time for me to make my exit. I'll see Elphaba at her college graduation, and I'll see everybody else next round.

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: So this is the first lot I played after re-installing two times because I discovered a mistake I made installing Bon Voyage. I think everything is working ok now. Also, for some reason Elphaba just wasn't skilling as fast as most of the kids in town so she has fewer scholarships. I think its because she didn't have the advantage of having her kid years be in the fall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm Mandie, I just happened across your blog and I had to leave a comment to say I love it! I love the purple background with the stars, and I also love your sims! I'm doing the Prosperity Challenge too, and I must say that you are doing a great job! I sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the different families but I try to just take it one house at a time! Hope you had a great holiday season and I can't wait for your next update!

Narrator MD said...

I just finished reading through this blog, and it's a real pity you lost them. Glad you left the blog up, though. It was fun to read! I'm just sad I won't be able to find out how their stories end.