CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Macguire 2: Round 6

Last round, Mia Macguire faced a bit of a pickle. Her life goal was to marry off six children, but as she approached her golden years her youngest and only girl Michelle put her at five. Knowing it was too late to have another child, Mia and her husband Tyler decided to adopt. The next day, Doreene joined the family. While she certainly didn't look like any of the other Macguire children, she was welcomed into the brood by her remaining older brothers Norbert and Joel as well as her little sister. Norbert grew to a teen and was introduced to the joys of working the flower stand in the front yard. Joel and Michelle also grew up from toddlers to children.



Ah, there's our little heiress.

Michelle: What does that mean?

It means you'll be moving back here after you graduate from college. It's one of the perks of being the youngest. Speaking of which, where are your brother and sister?



Oh, there you two are. Studying away, I see.

Doreene: I'm almost caught up!

See, I told you it wouldn't be so hard.



And I guess it's time for another big birthday.



All of you guys aging right it a row is hard for me to take.



I mean, when I met you guys you were both little toddlers.

Mia: Do you get like this for everyone?

Well, yes, actually.



Glad to see the kids still get along...if this counts as getting along, that is.



Oh, no...that isn't good.



Well, at least someone had a good day at work today.

Tyler: Now on to the flower stand.

I would have thought you'd have given up on that by now.



Doreene: Daddy, I brought home a friend...but I don't know where she is.

I have an idea...



These poor kids can't bring anyone home without them becoming a customer.



Oh, and here we go. The endless procession of birthdays has begun!



I don't get what you teenage boys see in those puffy vests.

Joel: I kind of like it.

What aspiration for you, sir?

Joel: Knowledge.

Great, just like the rest of town.



That's one big study session.



But at least the pressures of raising 6 kids, working full time careers, and running a very successful flower stand hasn't come between Tyler and Mia.



As I was saying...



Wow, that's going to help out quite a bit.



And birthday number three for this week...



Well, we're going to have to fix your hair, but you're growing into your face quite nicely.

Doreene: Um...thanks.

So, aspiration?

Doreene: Family.

Taking after Mom and Dad, I see.



There now, that's much better.

Doreene: So...any chance I could take this bookcase with me?

Sorry, it has to stay here for the next generation.



Michelle! Don't drink the bubble...



Too late...

Michelle: (cough)



Yeah, some babysitter you make, Joel.



Well, that's the plus side to being demoted. When you get the same chance card again you can pick the right answer.



You fulfilled your lifetime want?

Tyler: Sure did. Throwing us an anniversary party.



I see your stepsister Rachel came by...

Tyler: Yup.



And so did your mom Kayla.

Michelle: Wow, Grandma...are you really a superhero?

Don't be so shocked, kid. I won't be surprised if you end up being one too.



But that's still a long way away.



Hey, Ella. What are you doing here?

Ella: Just doing some browsing.

Of the flowers?

Ella: Sure...the flowers.



Nice work, Mia!

Mia: Thanks. Now I just have to wait for my lifetime want to happen.



Well, you're that much closer. Your last baby's about to grow up.



I guess that's a good thing about having a huge family. People actually cheer for your birthday.



Again, we'll have to fix the hair. But you're a very pretty young lady.

Michelle: Thanks.

So which aspiration for you?

Michelle: Family.

Not surprising.



Well, that explains where they get it from.

Mia: Get what?



What the...what are you doing here?

Robber: I just wanted to buy some flowers.

Yeah, with the money from Olivia Larson's couch and telescope, Audrey Leonard's bear, and I don't know what else...



Tyler: If you think I'm letting you onto my lot after all the...

That's it-you tell her, Tyler!



Ah, revenge is sweet.



I see the heiress is getting ready to take over the family business.



And she's doing quite well.

Michelle: This isn't so hard.



Rebecca: That's for complaining to the Macguires!

Yeah, go Rebecca! Take that complaining customer!




Oh, would you look at that. Joel's found himself a love interest.



And I see the girls are still "getting along".



Aww. I think we've got ourselves established couple number 2!



Tyler: I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful heiress, honey.

Well, I guess that just about wraps up the week.



But not without one last pillow fight, I guess.

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: First of all, a milestone to announce. This is post #100 for Tranquility Acres! The flower stand got to level 10 this round-never thought that would happen. And it was pretty sweet to watch Tyler chew out the robber.


0 comments: