CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Leonard 2: Round 6

Last round, parents Morgan and George Leonard tried, in vain, to convince their younger daughter Rebecca that a certain mysterious voice was not at fault in regards to their house being robbed when she was a baby. Unfortunately, Rebecca had already been corrupted by her older sister, Audrey, and had every intention of doing the same to her younger brother Kyle, who grew from a toddler to a child as Rebecca became a teen. To try and lighten the mood, Morgan and George adopted a puppy named Minnie.



Morgan: Is everything set?

Set for what?

George: Moving day. Strange things keep happening in this house.

So where are you moving to?

Morgan: Oh, I hear they're just going to put a brand new house right where this one used to be.

Well, that will keep me from getting confused.



Liking the new house?

Kyle: Um...I'm not supposed to talk to you. I'm not sure why...but Rebecca always said you were bad.

I don't think Rebecca knows why either.



And I see it's time for that big birthday...





I'm not quite sure why you took an extra week to become an elder. You graduated from college with all the other founding teenagers in town and they've all been elders for at least a week now.

Morgan: I don't understand it either. And George is still two days behind me.



So how are you liking your new bedroom?

Kyle: Um...

It's ok! Rebecca's not home anymore. You can talk to me.



George: Good dog, Minnie...

How's the puppy doing?

George: Fine, I guess. She should grow up soon...



And by "soon" you mean...now?

George: I guess so.

And isn't she an...interesting looking dog.



And she goes right to the chair and starts chewing. This is going to be a fun week.



How was your first day of school, Kyle?

Kyle: I told you-I'm not supposed to talk to you.



Yup, I think Minnie is going to fit in perfectly with this family...



Now it's time for George's big birthday...



So now you're both elders, huh?

George: Yup.



I guess it's Kyle's birthday, too...



The last Leonard kid...I'm actually quite relieved.



Nice outfit.

Kyle: I kind of like it.

What aspiration would you like?

Kyle: Um...I guess I'll choose popularity.

Well, it could be worse I guess.



Kyle: Come on, Mom...show me what you got.

Yup, he's a Leonard all right.



Morgan: Ow! Not so hard, Kyle!

Kyle: Sorry....



Morgan: Aww, Chewie...did Minnie growl at you?

Have you tried scolding her?

Morgan: It doesn't work! She just keeps growling at everything.



Kyle: Did you hear? I think those vacation things are coming soon.

Well, that's the hope at least.



At least she stays in the tub.

Kyle: For now...oops, I mean...go away.

I think I'm going to have better luck with Kyle.



George: Stay...good girl!

I think you got a little more than you bargained for with Minnie, huh?

George: I knew she was an aggressive dog but I thought I could train it out of her. I guess not.



Well, that just about brings us to the end of the week. Kyle, I'll see you at college.



Morgan and George...well, I'm glad to see the spark wasn't lost.

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Minnie is the first dog in my game that kept misbehaving after her reinforcement bar was full. According to her learned behaviors, she had completely learned the "playful" vs. "hostile" behavior, but she was always being hostile anyway. I was getting worried about her being alone with the womrat. And yeah, I had to move the family at the start of the week. The old house was just too buggy.

0 comments: