CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Greene 4: Round 6




Last round marked a very important turning point in Tranquility Acres history. As the week got underway, Harmony and Carson Greene were kept plenty busy by their three kids. Older brother Steven entered his teen years, while twins John and Jenna became children. Fortunately, they had the help of Harmony's parents, Sam and Chloe, leaving Harmony time to chase her lifetime want of becoming a general. Sam developed a need to have 20 grandchildren, so when Harmony's third pregnancy occurred she broke out the cheesecake to satisfy it. Three days later a second set of twins, Rainn and Melora were born. At the end of the week, Chloe became the first of the Tranquility Acres founding adults to pass away. Harmony and Carson adopted a puppy, Flower, to help with the grieving. Sadly, Sam passed away the next night.



Whew, last week sure was eventful.

Harmony: It sure was.

But I see you're doing better since I last saw you.

Harmony: Well, it's still hard without my parents here. But life moves on.



Oh, that's right. Both grandparents died in Melora's nursery. I think some room switching is in order, or this poor girl is never going to get a good night's sleep.



I'll resist the urge to sing.

Carson: I didn't say anything yet.

Oh...right.



Carson: Can you believe our son is married?

Harmony: I know. We're grandparents.

Technically, yes, but remember you've still got two sets of twins around here.



Harmony: Tell me about it. I feel like all I do is clean.

I know, but don't worry. They'll all be moved out soon enough.



Still got that garden, huh?

Harmony: Yup.



Well, it's certainly paying off.

Harmony: I'll be talking to the plants in no time.

That's not really something to brag about.



Making some new friends?

Harmony: I have the day off. I need something to do.



How about taking care of your children?

Harmony: I think it's about time we started the potty training.



Melora is the only little girl I've ever seen who would rather rummage through the toybox than play with her puppy.



Moving on to twin number 2...

Harmony: Nothing ever happens in ones around here.



Harmony: Have a nice, long nap, honey!

Subtle. Real subtle.



I guess it's a red-hands party.

Carson: The kids just got home from school-gotta get that fun up somehow.



Looks like it's time for another double birthday!



Very nice.

Jenna: Thanks. I think I'd like to be a fortune Sim.

Beating me to the punch, I see. Good job.



Equally nice. I think Carson's nose is being diluted a little bit.

John: Um...ok.

And you?

John: Huh...oh, right. Um, popularity.

Alright. Not quite as sharp as your sister, there.



I see it's Dad who finishes the job...

Carson: Harmony did most of the work, though.



Carson: Just once I'd like to do something once and be done.

Hold on to that dream, Carson.



Jenna: Yes! First day of high school!

Glad to see you're excited.



Harmony: Bad dog! Bad!

At least you're paying some attention to the dog.



I see Jenna is following in her mom's footsteps.

Jenna: Yeah, somebody's got to weed this stupid garden.



Today you're day off?

Carson: No...I called in sick. After Harmony's parents died we forgot to hire a nanny, and I couldn't leave them alone.

Glad you actually realized that, though.



Yeah! Way to go, Harmony!

Harmony: Thanks! It feels great to have achieved my lifelong dream. I just wish Carson could achieve his.

Um...trust me. No you don't.



Harmony: Who's birthday is tonight? Who's birthday is tonight?



Gee, I wonder if it's somebody's birthday tonight.



Not crazy about the hair or the outfit, but otherwise very cute.

Melora: Thanks



And likewise for Rainn.



Much better. And glad to see you actually play with the puppy.

Melora: Everybody ignores her. It's so sad.

Well, there's four of you kids. Your parents can be forgiven.



Oh, look. Flower grew up.



And doesn't she look...interesting. Never know what you're going to get with these puppies.



Jenna: What am I, the family gardener?

It sure looks that way.



Flower! Don't chew Melora's toy!



Look, Angela came over to play with her cousins!




Carson: So you just multiply both sides by 5, and then...

Man, these first homework assignments are intense.



Rainn:
Mom, can you help me?

Harmony: Sure, honey. Let's get to it before Flower does.

Good idea.




Oh, look who's back. Look, Chloe, I didn't move your urn, I didn't delete your bed, you died in platinum, and your family hasn't moved out. There is no reason for you to be...



Chloe: Ooga Booga!

Harmony: Ahhh!

....doing that.



It's Melora the jungle girl!

Melora: Huh? I'm not in a jungle. I'm in a garden.



Family study session, I see.



Harmony: Why did all 3 of our showers break on the same day?

I don't know, it always seems to happen that way.

Harmony: What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you an all-knowing voice?

Umm...



Rainn: I got an A+!!!

Great job!



Melora: Me too!

Nice! And your snowsuit matches the bus!



Oh, why is she back?

John: Come on, there's so many great girls around town. How could she miss?



I don't want to say I told you so, but...



John: I paid you $5,000 and this is what you give me?

I think you're better off letting me set you up, John.



Showers are still broken, huh?

Jenna: No one can stay in the rooms long enough to fix them. We need to get into this bathroom, though.

Why?



Oh, yeah. That's pretty important.



And now Melora's learning the ways of the garden.

Melora: This is actually pretty fun.



Something's not right about this...



Aww, what a nice family scene.



Um, guys? It's time to go inside now.



Such a pleasure Sim.

Carson: Huh?

Nothing. Go back to building your snowman. With no children anywhere around.



Aww...




John: I don't think so.

Poor Rainn. Encouraging kids to be nice is so much harder when their siblings won't hug them.



At least John seems to get along with Melora.



Like the bathroom isn't messy enough. I guess Melora takes after her dad.



Nice job, John.



Equally nice job, Jenna.



Jenna: Take that!

Hey, play nice you two! Video games can get violent. Take it from me, I've been whacked on the head with many a controller.



Wow, you really see the resembelance when you two sit next to each other.



And it looks like we get to end yet another week with me getting emotional over a birthday. Ok, let's get this over with...

Carson:  You're not making this a very happy birthday, you know.



Nice shorts. We're going to have to remedy that next week.


And now my little blue princess is an elder, too...

Harmony: You'd think by now you'd be able to just call us by our names.

You'd think, wouldn't you?

Well, that brings us to the end of another week. John and Jenna, I'll see both of you at graduation; everybody else, I'll see you next round. 

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Carson's LTW is to have 50 1st Dates. That, of course, would require him to cheat on Harmony and that just isn't going to happen. Thankfully, both John and Jenna have LTW's to get to the top of a career, so that's not so bad. 






0 comments: