CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Macguire 4: Round 4

We're moving ever closer to the end of round four! Next up is the somewhat surprising couple of Gregory Macguire and Emma Geller. Gregory surprised everyone in college by accepting Emma's advances and eventually her proposal, despite the fact that all of his previous dates have been with other men. Is his affection for Emma real, or is he only putting on a front for her sake? Only time will tell...



Emma: I just got a great job!

Of course you did. You've been building your skills since you could walk.



Oh, look. Housewarming guests!



Emma: No. They're our family here for the wedding. It's just so cold we couldn't make them wear their formal stuff over here.



Make this fast, guys. You're going to get sick!



The falling snow and the falling petals kind of blend in together, though.



What are you guys doing?

Gregory: No better way to warm up than a good pillow fight!

Going inside would be a good idea, too...



Ok, you two have to be the most inappropriate moms at any wedding ever. Mia, you're wearing white and Grace, you're emitting a green gas.

Mia: You're the one who didn't change my dress!



How does it feel that your oldest girl is married?

Grace: I'm so happy for her. But we've still got our hands full with our other three at home.

I know. We've been seeing Erika everywhere this round.



Well, I guess the honeymoon was a success...

Emma: Stupid hotel eggs...

I really don't think that's what it was...



See? I told you so.

Emma: Why did I get the ugly turquoise pajamas?

Don't worry. You won't have to wear them for very long.



See?

Emma: Owww!

What is it with you guys and giving birth in your bathrooms?



And...

Emma: It's a girl! Meet Amber!

Another girl! This is getting a little strange...



Oh, there you are, Gregory! Where have you been?

Gregory: Um...working.

Ok...



And she looks just like her mommy did as a baby...



Whoa, guys! Cool it when the baby's in the room, will you?



Emma: This snow is so romantic...

Gregory: Um...yeah, it is.

I can sense it's time for my graceful exit.



Enjoying fatherhood, Gregory?

Gregory: Of course. Amber's amazing. This is totally worth...

Worth what?

Gregory: Nothing, I guess. Emma did all the work, you know.



Happy Birthday Amber!!!



She's adorable, but I think there's going to be some major hair makeovers in this town soon. I can't tell any of these girls apart. I'm already mixing up their names. Now, everybody into bed!

Emma: What? Why?

You'll see...



It's Christmas!!!

Emma: It's what?

Christmas! It's a holiday-didn't you notice the tree?



Santa: Ho Ho Ho!!!

Emma: What was that?

Don't worry, it's just Santa. On Christmas Eve he comes into your house, leaves you presents...



And uses your toilet...



And converses with your husband about traveling. Hmm, I guess Sim Santa is a little different.

Gregory: So you've been everywhere in the world, huh?



Man, that is one busy bathroom!

Emma: Come to Mommy, honey!

Gregory: This guy leaves us a free teddy bear and then clogs our toilet. I fail to see the point of this holiday!



Emma: Merry Christmas, Amber!

Is she excited?

Emma: She learned to walk last night next to Santa and she didn't seem to notice that. I doubt she is.



Emma: Whoo!

Hey, at least you were smart enough to do it outside...



And I can tell by the glowing that Amber's going to be a very smart girl! I just hope everything stays ok for Gregory and Emma. But, that will have to wait until round five!

0 comments: