CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Leonard 5: Round 5

Last round, Audrey Leonard followed in her mother's footsteps by returning from Sim State having found her own love in a fellow student named Ed. The two celebrated their wedding, and Audrey began to chase her dream of becoming a mad scientist. Meanwhile, Ed began to go after his dream of having 6 pets reach the top of their careers when he adopted Midnight, the family dog. Audrey became pregnant and gave birth to a son, Warden. Oh, and she still held onto her grudge against a certain all-knowing voice because of a robbery that happened two rounds ago.



Hey, Warden!

Warden: Bad voice!

I see your mom's been working on you...where is she?

Warden: No!

Where's your dad?

Warden: No!

This is going to be a fun week...



Oh, there you are Ed. Still petting that stray?

Ed: Well, about her being a stray...



You're adopting her, aren't you?

Ed: I hope Audrey doesn't get too mad...

Don't worry. I think I absorb all of her anger.



Ed: But honey, she needed a good home. And it brings me closer to my dream!

Audrey: We had a dog already! I told you, no more dogs until that one dies!

Very sensitive, Audrey.

Audrey: I wasn't asking you.



Don't tell me you're still mad about...

Audrey: Yes, I'm still mad!

Ed: About what? You never told me why we can't talk to her!



I see we brought in some professional help for Midnight...



She seems to be doing a good enough job, even if she is a little melodramatic.



Plumbing problems, Audrey?

Audrey: Shut up. This is all your fault.

I fail to see how your clogged toilet is my fault.



Man, you sure are having a bad day.

Audrey: This is your fault too.

Uh-huh.



Um, Audrey? Why didn't you mention you were pregnant?

Audrey: I don't have to tell you everything.



Ed: Man, she's pregnant again...I'm getting out of here!

Have a good day at work, Ed.



Happy birthday dear Warden...



Man, that cannot be comfortable.

Audrey: This is...

I know, I know. It's my fault.



Wow, Mumble must be desperate for socializing. He's talking to a snowball.



Warden: Mom, can you help me with my homework?

Audrey: I guess so.



Audrey: Look, this isn't that hard...just finish up so I can go to bed, ok?

Interesting approach, Audrey.



Well, at least now she'll be...less grouchy.



So?

Audrey: So what?

Is it a boy or a girl?

Audrey: You know what, I'm not going to tell you. How about...

Ed: It's a boy. We named him Taygan.

Audrey: Ed!



Jasmine: We had a baby at my house, too.

Glad to see Warden is still socializing well despite his upbringing.



Man, that must have been one hell of a snowfall!



Teaching the dog a trick?

Warden: Yeah, she needs it to be promoted. But shhh...Mommy can't know I'm talking to you.



Audrey: I'm home!

That's a nice look for you, Audrey.

Audrey: Hey, I achieved my lifelong dream.



Why don't you point at her with the claw hand? That should scare her...

Audrey: Shut up.



Guess what?

Warden: Mommy's not mad at you?

No...it's a snow day!

Warden: Yeah!



And I see you've chosen to spend it skilling. Good choice.



Hey, way to go Ed!

Ed: Yup. Now I can concentrate on my real dream.



At least the men in this family seem somewhat normal.



Audrey: So here's your little brother...

Touching. Really touching.



Happy birthday dear Taygan...



He looks just like his brother.



You know, other than Audrey this is such a happy family.



Ed: That's it...one foot in front of the other.

I'll resist the urge to sing.



Audrey?

Audrey: Look, she's cute.

But you didn't seem thrilled about the second dog.

Audrey: Well, that's because Ed adopted that one.



You two getting along ok?

Warden: Sure. But I...

Don't worry, your mom's asleep.



I think I see where this is headed...

Audrey: Sure, now you can predict the future.



Man, all the kids in this town talk about is ghosts. Guess I can't blame them...



Addison: Did you hear about the vacations?

How is it that you guys know there's something out there you don't have? Before I got Seasons all you talked about was snow and rain.



Sure, don't be excited about the milestone or anything...



Audrey: Do you mind?

Sorry...



Warden: Can we get a video game?

Maybe next week.



Well I guess you did take after your mom a bit...

Warden: He's so fluffy!



I see that Taygan is appreciating the dogs he already has...



Something tells me we won't be adopting Webster.



Audrey: Stupid mutt...stinking up the house.

Again, very sensitive, Audrey.



Well, as sad as I am to leave you, I'm afraid this week has come to an end. And you know what that means?

Audrey: You'll leave me alone?

Well, yes. But it also means we've reached the round 5 midpoint! Time for a graduation!

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: For anyone who's wondering if Audrey's really as annoying as her storyline makes her out to be, the answer is yes. She is incredibly mean (her nice score is like 1) and of course she's passed that on to her kids. Also, Alegra is the first stray I've adopted into a family ever in my game.






0 comments: