CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Macguire 5: Round 5

Our next stop on our whirlwind tour of new houses belongs to the third of the Macguire children, Norbert, and adoptee Jennifer Leonard.



Hi, guys!

Jennifer: Hi, mysterious voice!

Norbert: You're just in time!

In time for what?



Another living-room wedding?

Norbert: There's no time for a real one. We both need to start work.



Um...I don't mean to interrupt the moment, but I think we're going to make time for you to get a new outfit, Norbert.



Much better.

Norbert: Why did you start making a sandwich? I'm cooking!

But you're only cooking for yourself. I never understand why you guys do that.




Interesting concept, Norbert.

Norbert: It's a masterpiece! I just know it!

Ok, if you say so.



Well, I can see you guys didn't skip the honeymoon.

Jennifer: Nope...



Norbert: Goodnight, honey...

Awww.



That was fast...

Jennifer: You're...telling...me!



So?

Jennifer: It's a boy!

Another boy...this is getting crazy.



What's his name?

Jennifer: We're calling him Ewan.



Jennifer: Oh. my...

Here we go...



Jennifer: It looks like we've got a girl too!

Looks like the twin spell is back!



So do you guys think you're ready for two babies at once?

Norbert: I guess we'll find out.



Jennifer: Will you stop talking about money? Those babies are driving me nuts!

Plus, she's getting eaten by the couch. Lighten up, Norbert!




Jennifer: Sure, Norbert. You keep painting-I'll feed the babies...

I'm sensing some resentment here...



Jennifer: Ugh! Norbert!

Yup, definite resentment.



Happy birthday twins!!!




Wow, he's actually quite cute.

Norbert: What does that mean?

Nothing...



And Nicole is a carbon copy of her mom. Great.

Jennifer: What are you saying?

Um...nothing...



Norbert: And the magic teddy bear said...

Glad to see you've taken on some child care duties, Norbert.



Jennifer: Say "Mama..."

Nicole: Mama!

Well, at least she's smart.



Jennifer: Say bear...

Ewan: Nooo!

Sorry I can't say the same about her brother.



Jennifer: Yawn...Good job, honey!

Yeah, don't get too excited about it or anything.



Jennifer: Phew! Done with diapers!

Again, don't get too excited.



Nicole: Story!

Jennifer: Norbert, can you go watch Ewan? Please?

Norbert: Sure.



Um, Norbert? Let's go over the meaning of the word "watch", shall we?



Moving on to walking?

Jennifer: Yup!



I think someone else wants your attention...

Jennifer: Norbert's supposed to be watching him! Where is he?



You know, I think this would be a good point to leave you guys for the week. Good luck with the twins, guys...or good luck Jennifer. Norbert doesn't seem to be having any problems at all.

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: I was actually happy to see these two have twins. Their house needed some shaking up. And Norbert is following in his older brother's footsteps with his wife.











0 comments: