CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Larson 2: Round 2

Now we're off to a new home in Tranquility Acres. Jacob Larson has just moved onto his own property after completing college...



Jacob, are you ok?

Jacob: I'm still so mad at that lady who robbed my house...

Jacob, let it go already!

Jacob: I want her dead! I want to see her ghost!



And through the magic of technology, you now have a house and your girlfriend is over.

Jacob: Meadow, will you marry me?

Meadow, I think I should tell you he has some anger issues...



Too late. That looks like a yes to me.



Oh, good. The welcome wagon is here.

Jacob: Too bad we can't greet them-we're too busy looking for jobs.

Oh, what jobs did you guys get?



Meadow: I'm a cat burgaler.

Um, Meadow? Has Jacob seen your uniform yet?

Meadow: No, why?

Just a piece of advice-you might want to change careers. Your fiancee has a lot of anger problems regarding burgalers.

Meadow: Fine, but this is the highest paying job I could find!

That's ok, it's worth it to keep Jacob sane.



Good morning!

Jacob: Today's our wedding day!

Really? Don't you two have work?

Jacob: I have the day off and Meadow doesn't work until 3. I called my sister and mother over for a party.



Wow, you grew up well Grace.

Grace: Thanks, mysterious voice.



Oh, that's right! Jacob's mother is pregnant.

Jacob: Why didn't you tell me?

Um...I wanted it to be a surprise.



Jacob: Hi, little baby...

Um, Jacob, it's almost time for the wedding. You might want to get dressed now.



You guys are the first in the nieghborhood to have a real wedding...









Jacob: Can you believe Mom's having another baby?

Yeah, a lot happened after you moved out, Jacob. Did Grace tell you about the twins?

Jacob: What twins?

I'll leave you two alone...



Looks like Grace is excited about the new sibling too.

Grace: I'm even more excited that I don't have to be a live-in nanny to this one.

True.



Bags of chips. Nice wedding food.



Honeymoon time! Run, guys run!



So how was the...uh, sorry. I'll come back later.



What are you doing, Jacob?

Jacob: Meadow brought this thing home from work. I'm practicing lying.

Interesting way to pass time.



Meadow: I don't feel that great...

Oh, boy. Here we go again...




Meadow: I'm home...and promoted!

And I'm glad to see you switched careers.

Meadow: Yeah, Jacob was getting way to close to discovering what I did.



So I guess it wasn't bad grilled cheese, huh?

Meadow: I guess not...



Another career, another reward.

Meadow: I have the time off, I might as well work on my skills.

True story.



And I see Jacob is working on his skills as well...

Jacob: I'm going to be a celebrity chef in no time.

And this thing makes you guys money, too. Always a plus.



Meadow: Jacob...mysterious voice...it's time!



Meadow: Owwww

Jacob, get in here!!!



So...

Meadow: It's a girl! Alexis!

And...

Meadow: And what? There's only one of her.

Really? Are you serious? That's great! The spell is broken!

Meadow: What spell?

Never mind.



What a cute nursery.

Meadow: Well you decorated it...

This is true. Let me get a close shot of the baby.




I can see she's got her dad's red hair and her mom's blue eyes...



Say, where's Jacob?

Meadow: I'm not sure...



Hey Jacob, get up there and...what are you doing?

Jacob: Makin' robots!

Why?

Jacob: Because I can!

Ok.



Um, excuse me, nanny? Not to interrupt your chess time, but the baby is upstairs in need of a diaper change, and seeing as how that's what your being paid for...



Meadow: I'm so happy to be home with my little Lexi!

I bet Lexi is happy too, after spending the day with that nanny.



Jacob: That robber...

Seriously, let it go Jacob! It's Alexis's birthday and Meadow is at work. It's all on you...



Happy birthday dear Alexis...



What a cute little redhead!



She looks so much like you, Jacob!



And the training begins!



A quick bedtime story...



Since there's only one of her, I can afford to take more pictures of her.

Jacob: Why are you so excited that there's only one of her?

Go and check out some of your neighbors, Jacob, and you'll understand.



Such a cute smile...hi, Lexi!




Jacob: Ok, I think it's time for bed...

But Lexi isn't that tired...

Jacob: I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about me.



Aww, a cute little big-girl bed for Alexis!

Jacob: That little cradle thing was just too small.



Well, as much as I would like to stick around I must be going- the week is up. I can't wait to get back to these guys and watch Alexis grow up-by herself!

0 comments: