CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Richardson 2: Round Two

Hello, it's your friendly neighborhood mysterios voice bringing you another update from Tranquility Acres. This week we'll be visiting a couple more of recent college grads, William Richardson and Alyssa Greene.



Well, I can see that things are going pretty well for you guys...aww, look. Your pants even match.

Alyssa: Oh, hi Mysterious Voice!

It's so good to start a week without having to introduce myself.



Alyssa: Yes, of course I'll marry you!

Yay! We're gonna have a wedding!



Willliam, Alyssa, the Welcome Wagon is here!

William: Too bad we can't greet them. There's too much to do-no time to socialize now!



It's also so nice to start a week and not constantly worry about having a fire.

Alyssa: I'm becoming a pretty good cook.



And a good public speaker, I see.

Alyssa: I'm in politics-I have to be.

I thought your lifetime want was to be a sports all-star?

Alyssa: It is, and I might still do that someday. But right now we need money.



Oh, boy, it's wedding time!!!








Congratulations, guys!



Aww, Alyssa's dad came over for the party.



And her brother! Hey, Josh!

Joshua: Hi, mysterious voice!



Now this is a wedding party-sitting around watching the news channel. And the bride is sitting on the floor...

Alyssa: Well, there's no more room on the couch...



The limo's here!! Honeymoon time!



Don't worry guys, I'll hold down the fort here until you get back! Have fun!



So I take it the honeymoon was good?

William: Oh, yeah.



Whoa, wait until I leave the room...



So how was your day, Alyssa?

Alyssa: I got a $30,000 bonus.

Well that's nice...




It looks like that money came just in time, huh?

Alyssa: I guess so.



What better way to spend your pregnancy? Hey, Alyssa, I think it's time you got to bed. Wait a minute...what's...




You have got to be kidding me!!

William: What's going on?

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you're being robbed.



Alyssa: Well, we'll be ok. We have an alarm, right?

Ummm....

Alyssa: What? We don't have an alarm? But we have the money! What kind of omnipotent voice are you?

Hey, being omnipotent just means that I know the alarms exist and that you have the money. I can still be forgetful. Anyway, I don't think you have to worry. This one was kind of dumb-she only took the $350 pillows from behind your bed.



See? Life moves on.



Say Alyssa, have you met Olivia Larson? She's pregnant too and she also survived a robbery...



Would you look at that? It's a pregnant party!

Alyssa: Shut up mysterious voice. You're the one who forgot to buy an alarm



Alyssa: Owww!!

Here we go again...



So?

Alyssa: It's a boy! Meet Adrien.

Well that makes sense, since the last house had a girl.



Alyssa: Something's not right here...

Oh, no. There's no way...



I guess the spell wasn't broken after all.

Alyssa: We've got another boy! Austin!

Another set of twins. Just what we need around here.



Ok, so Austin has light skin, green eyes, and brown hair...



And Adrien has darker skin, green eyes and brown hair. At least I can tell them apart.



And now it's time for the barrage of cute baby pictures.



Alyssa: I'm still so mad about that robbery...

Alyssa, let it go. Focus on your new sons.



All of you guys are such great parents.

Alyssa: Well, remember I had a lot of practice-I cared for Joshua, Carter, and Carson while I lived with my dad.

True.



William: It's super-baby!!!!

Nice game, William.



Um, why am I seeing a dog chewing your couch?

William: Smokey! Bad dog!

Smokey?

William: Our new pet.



William: No barking at the babies, Smokey!

Yeah, great pet there, William.



William: See? Sometimes he does something right.

Yeah. Sometimes.



Well, I'm afraid our time is up.

William: Don't you want to see the boys grow up?

Sorry, my hands are tied. That's going to have to wait until next round. Bye, Richardsons! Good luck with Smokey.

0 comments: