CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Leonard 3: Round 5

Last round, Julia and Logan Leonard adjusted to life with two children as their adopted daughter Jennifer grew from a toddler to a child. Meanwhile, older sister Kristin grew to a teenager, following in her mother's footsteps and becoming a pleasure Sim. Just as life was beginning to slow down, Julia became pregnant again and gave birth to a third daughter, named Megan. Somehow despite all this chaos, Logan still managed to reach the top of the buisness career, although that wasn't his true life goal. Will he achieve his goal this week?



I have to hand it to you, Logan. Not many guys would be brave enough to wear magenta swim trunks in bed.

Logan: I've been swimming all day. I'm trying to build up my body skill so I can achieve my dream of becoming a Hall of Famer.

Well, good luck with that.



Megan: Me wuv Spawkle!

Um, honey, I'm pretty sure your puppy's name is Angel.

Megan: No! Puppy Spawkle!

Note: The dog's name is really Sparkle. I mislabled them last round because I refused to believe that I had named two dogs in town the same thing.



Such a good husband...

Logan: She hasn't been feeling well. In fact, we both have a bit of a cold.

Just don't spread it to your kids.



Speaking of which...Jennifer, shouldn't you take off your coat and earmuffs when you come inside?

Jennifer: I like them.

Ok, whatever.



Uh-oh...I think the family's about to get bigger!

Julia: But we were so careful!

Well, you know, that Woo-Hoo can be risky sometimes.

Julia: Sure, now you tell me.



Hey, look who came home with Logan!

Destiny: Can't we come home in a car like everyone else? This helicopter is so annoying!



Glad to see you get along with your sister-in-law, Logan.

Logan: Oh, she's great. And she really wanted to be here for tonight.

Tonight?



Oh, it's a birthday!



And of course it's for two people! I don't think there's anyone in this town who doesn't share their birthday with a sibling or a spouse.



Ok, everybody together now...Happy birthday dear Jennifer and Megan...



You know, you're actually starting to become quite pretty.

Jennifer: Thanks, I guess.

So which asperation would you like?

Jennifer: Hmmm, I think I'd like family.

Ok.



And Megan's still as cute as ever...

Megan: Thanks!



Looks like the girls didn't grow up a moment too soon, huh?

Julia: I don't know about this...I mean I'm not getting any younger. I hope I can still keep up with this one.



Julia: I thought this part was supposed to be over!

So did I...



Julia: This bathroom is so messy!!!!!

Normally, I would tell you to clean it but that's more than even the mysterious voice can deal with. Just use the other bathroom for now.



Megan: Mommy, will the baby be born before I grow up?

Julia: Yes, honey. It will be born any day now.



Aww, look at Megan making a friend!



Michelle: Why is a helicopter landing here?

Megan: It's just my dad coming home from work-it's really loud!



Megan: Dad, what's 76 divided by 2?

It was your first day of school today. Shouldn't you be learning the alphabet?



Oh, look. Aunt Destiny is back.

Destiny: Ok, so let me tell you what your brother did the other day...



Um...Ben didn't die...

Destiny: Of course he didn't die! He was over at the Leonard's and he got scared by a ghost.

Then why...oh, never mind.



Ok, that is pretty cool.



Megan: Yeah! It's hailing!

Odd thing to be excited about considering you guys can die from it...



Looks like Sparkle had a birthday too! And my, doesn't she have some interesting ears.



Jennifer: Hi...I know, it's been awhile. Do you want to come over?

Who are you talking to?

Jennifer: I'm finding myself a boyfriend.

Oh, no. You're not calling that gypsy back over here, are you?

Jennifer: No, I'm taking my love life into my own hands.



Oh, hi Norbert!

Jennifer: Norbert and I are already best friends from when we were kids, so it just seemed to make sense.



I guess so...



Alright, so now the Class of Round 5 has two established couples.



I guess being pregnant takes more of a toll on you later in life.



Jennifer: Who's a good dog?

I still cannot believe that little beige puppy turned into this huge dog.



Julia: Do you really think this is going to work?

Logan: Of course I do. It's a surprise, but it's a good surprise.

Julia: I just worry, you know...



Well, no time for worrying now. It's baby time. And you're giving birth in the messy bathroom. Just great.



So...

Julia: We've got another girl! Meet Helen!

Another girl...this just isn't right.



Julia: Hold that thought...

Of course...



Julia: Make that, we've got a girl and a boy. Meet our only son, Martin.



Well, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you're a twin and Logan's a twin. Your dad had a set of twins with Chloe. It must just run in your family.

Julia: I guess so.

And that puts the ratio of boys to girls since the last college graduation at...let's see...3 baby boys and 8 baby girls.



Am I really seeing this? A child cleaning the dog bed on her own?

Megan: It smelled bad!



Ok, so it's time to meet the babies. This one is Helen...brown hair, blue eyes. No surprises here.



And this one is Martin. Also brown hair and blue eyes.



Um, nanny, I don't think you're being paid to play fetch with the dog.



Megan: I got my first A+!

It's always on the day a baby is born...little siblings bring good luck, I guess.



Jennifer: I burned it!

Burned what?

Jennifer: The fish I was making for dinner! I went to check on the babies and when I came back it was burning.

You know, there was leftover fish in the fridge.

Jennifer: But I wanted to serve a meal...



So are you still worried, Julia?

Julia: A little bit. I mean, they're so little and I'm...

I know, I know. Not getting any younger.



Man, you sure are a big help Megan.

Megan: Thanks!



Megan: Happy birthday, Helen!

Birthday?



Julia: You ready back there, Logan?

Birthdays require so much teamwork around here.



Ok, let's take it from the top...Happy birthday dear Helen and Martin...



I don't think it's possible for these two to produce a not-adorable little girl.



And apparently the same goes for their little boys.



Julia: Ok, now you two just sit here while Mommy gets the smart milk...



Not wasting a minute, huh Logan?

Logan: Nope.



More teamwork, I see.

Julia: Come on, Martin. Come to Mommy...



Logan: Can you say "tired"?

Real subtle, Logan.



Julia: Come on, Martin. It's late. Please talk.



Man, it's a toddler teaching marathon going on here.

Logan: You're telling me.



But I see you're taking the lions' share of the potty training?

Logan: Julia just couldn't take it anymore.

Say, where are the big sisters?



Oh, never mind. I see they've been busy.

Megan: Ok, now on to the mechanical book...

Whoa, slow down there Megan. Save something for when you're a teenager.



So what's the deal with the pink and white pajamas?

Julia: Look, at the end of the day, does it really matter? He's fed, he's bathed, and he's not playing in the toilet. That's all I care about.

Spoken like a true mom of 5 kids.



Man, the Leonards and the Macguires seem to be drawn to each other.



Logan: I did it!

You did what?

Logan: I switched into the Athletic career and I became a Hall of Famer!

Awesome! That's another lifetime want achieved!



Logan: And that means I'll have more time to spend with my kids.

Yup, it sure does. But unfortunately this week is winding down, so you're just going to have to wait to enjoy that time.



Jennifer, you ready for college?

Jennifer: As long as Norbert goes with me I am.

Don't worry, I'll see to it that he does. I'll see all of you guys next round.

Megan: Bye, mysterious voice!

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Both Julia getting pregnant and having twins were a huge surprise. I really wasn't intending for them to have another child, let alone two. It always happens when you don't expect it.

0 comments: