CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Leonard 5: Round 4

We've finally done it! We've reached the last house in round 4! As you may remember, the graudating class of round 4 consisted of 17 students. Since there was an odd number, somebody had to make the transition to the big adult world all by themselves. And Audrey Leonard seemed to be the perfect candidate.



Um...excuse me? Who is this?

Audrey: This is Ed. Since some omnipotent voice didn't find me a boyfriend and sent me to college all alone, I had to do it myself.

Well, that's what happens when you're mean to the mysterious voice.



Taking the bull by the horns, there?

Audrey: I'm still not talking to you.

This is going to be a fun week...



And Ed turned into a bowler. Just great.

Ed: Um...Audrey? What's the deal with the disembodied voice?

Audrey: Ugh. Just ignore her.



And the family shows up for the wedding...um, I think someone's not quite dressed appropriately.

Audrey: Shut up! I haven't changed yet.

I was actually talking about Kristin in the white dress.



Ok, now I'm talking about you. What are you wearing?

Audrey: Leave me alone! I'll wear what I want.





Man, that's one crowded wedding.

Audience: Yay!



That's a lot of people to entertain.

Ed: We didn't invite them all...three of them just showed up.

Audrey: What did I tell you about talking to her?



Everybody having fun?

Chloe: Oh, yes. I love weddings.

Your dress is really pretty, Rebecca.

Rebecca: Um...I shouldn't talk to you.

Man, I can't wait to get back to your house.



How cute.

George: I hope Audrey moving out doesn't mess her up.

I don't think you have to worry there.



Ok, party's over! It's honeymoon time!

Audrey: Great! A few hours away from you!



While Audrey and Ed are away, let's take a look at the single coolest stereo ever. It plays holiday music, and it dances.



Ok, the happy couple is back...hey, Audrey, are you ok?

Audrey: Leave me alone!

Ok...



How was your first day of work?

Audrey: Well, I don't really want to be in this job. You made me take it...

Well the job you wanted wasn't available and you and Ed need...

Audrey: You know...I hate...so much about the things you choose to be.

I'm sure you do.



There's that random pregnant woman again. Who are you?

Audrey: No, don't answer her.



And it seems you're another victim of the ramdomly-changing hair...

Audrey: Maybe I wanted it this way, huh?

Great, now she's pregnant and cranky. That will make things better.




Ed: So I was thinking of going into the robot buisness...

Audrey: Really? Well, that might be interesting...

Sure, you're nice to him.



Baby time!

Audrey: Ugh, I don't want you to be here!

Well you don't have a choice.




Audrey: We've got a baby boy!

Finally! What's his name?

Audrey: If you must know, it's Warden.



Aww, he looks just like you.



Who are you calling?

Audrey: Do you really have to know?

I'm the mysterious voice. Yes, I have to know.

Audrey: Well, Ed's lifelong dream is to have 6 pets at the top of their careers. And he can't do that without some animals. So...



You're getting a dog?

Audrey: Yeah, do you have a problem with that?

No, I guess not.



Are you sure this is the best time? You guys just had a baby.

Ed: Sure, why not? This way they'll get to know each other from the beginning.



Ed: Good girl...you're so smart! You'll be at the top of your job in no time!



Um, Ed? You already have a dog. What's up with you petting the stray?

Ed: She keeps wandering by every day. I feel bad for her.



Happy Birthday Warden!!!

Audrey: Don't you pay any attention to her, honey...



Look at him all dressed for winter!



I see he got his Daddy's nose.

Audrey: And what is that supposed to mean?

Nothing, nothing...



Audrey: Now what do we say when she talks to us?

Warden: Go away!

Audrey: Good boy!

I'm so glad your week is almost over. You guys are giving me a headache.



Ed: Hey there girl!

You know you haven't paid a bit of attention to Midnight all week...

Ed: Midnight's fine! Look at this thing, she's starving.

Well, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for me, we're going to have to wait until next week to see if Alegra joins the family. And that means round 4 is finally over! It's scorecard time!!!

0 comments: