CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Macguire 3: Round 5

Last round, Gregory Macguire and Emma Geller returned from college and celebrated their wedding, a surprise to everyone since Gregory had previously established romantic interests in other men. Gregory, however, seemed content with his new domestic life, especially as Emma got pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, Amber. Meanwhile, both parents continued to work toward their shared lifelong dream of becoming Captain Hero. This town is going to be crawling with superheros and mayors. Will Gregory's happiness last as Amber grows up? Only one way to find out...



And we find Gregory making himself some pork chops...at 1 in the morning.

Gregory: What? It's too early for breakfast!



And then burning them to a crisp. Nice way to kick off the week, Gregory.



Oh, hey Emma! I see you finally got a new outfit.

Emma: Can't talk...bathroom!



Wow, everybody's getting makeovers this week.



How are you feeling, Emma?

Emma: Not so good...

I think we all know what this means...



Baby number two is on the way!

Emma: This is happening so fast...I don't know if I can handle two.



I'm still not convinced you can handle one. Amber, get out of the toilet!



Happy birthday dear Amber...

Emma: Maybe I'll feel better about this new baby once she's grown up.



Ahh, the joys of being the first born. Everyone pays attention to you...



And she grew up into an outfit that actually matches. Well, sort of.

Amber: Thanks, I guess.



It's any minute now-are you feeling more ready?

Emma: Yeah, now that Amber's a bit older it's less overwhelming.



Hey, look. Amber met her aunt.

Amber: Aunt? Doreene's not my aunt. She's my age.

But she is your aunt. She's your dad's much younger sister.

Amber: Weird.



Amber: Dad, is Doreene really your sister?

Gregory: Who?

You left before your mom adopted her.

Gregory: Mom adopted?

Just focus on the homework, ok?



Emma: Mysterious voice? Something's happening!

I would comment on how you're giving birth on the lawn but I guess it's better than giving birth in the bathroom.



So?

Emma: We've got a baby boy! Meet Forest!

Forest?

Emma: You know, like the shade of green.

So not what I was thinking of...



So how does it feel to be a big sister, Amber?

Amber: It's awesome!



Emma: You know, with two kids we're not going to have very much time to ourselves.

Gregory: Yeah, but that's ok.

Really, Gregory?

Emma: I guess once they grow up...

Gregory: Unless we have more.

More? Already?



Amber: Yeah! My first A+!

Great job!



Another new friend...

Courtney: I heard there's ghosts at that house across the street...

Amber: No way. I've never heard them.

Consider yourself lucky.



Sure, Gregory. Don't try and stop the girls from covering the room with feathers. Just keep painting.



I guess Gregory was really serious about having more kids.

Emma: Yup.



Happy birthday dear Forest...and I notice you're wearing a Captain Hero outfit, Gregory. Congratulations.



What a cutie.



Emma: Come to Mommy, Forest.

Walk, Forest! Walk!

Emma: Huh?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.



Emma: Whoa...

Things moving a bit too fast?

Emma: Yeah. I mean, Forest just became a toddler.



But he does have a great big sister to keep him entertained.



Hey Forest...where are you going, buddy?



Aww, he's trying to catch the butterflies! I had no idea toddlers could do that!



Emma: How are you doing, Eryn?

Man, Amber's got a lot of aunts that are her age.



Another skill down...

Emma: And one less thing I have to worry about.



Well, the week seems to be winding down. I think it's about time I was moving on...



Or not.

Emma: Owww!



So is baby number three a boy or a girl?

Emma: We've got a baby girl! Meet Kelly.



What a nice way to end the week. Now I've really got to be moving on. See you guys next round.

Gregory: Bye, mysterious voice.

A Message from the Mysterious Voice: Wow, having two Sim babies in one week is intense. And Emma still managed to get to Captain Hero along with Gregory.



0 comments: